Thursday, December 10, 2009

In a moment

Well I've had more than my share of harassment and stress this week. Tomorrow's my last day of college before the christmas break, so, naturally, it's the busiest week of the year until next semester's finals. So I figured I'd put together an outfit to help break my mood. Something a bit lighter and airier. Sure helps that one of my favourite stores (scribble) is having a bigass sale on all white items (now 50L)!



Hair: fri. - Eloise - Startled White - 75L pack on sale
Skin: Curio Moonbeam Frex Beach-Surf 1 - 1000L(2 makeup, freck&no freck, Lighter & darker tones) or 3000L for the whole Beach set (48 skins total, 6 base makeups, f/nf, l/d, + 2 makeup variations for each)
Wings: ~Scribble~ Ever After Wings - 50L on sale
Hairpiece: ~Scribble~ Ever After Hair Feather (Skull+3) - 50L on sale
Dress: {SMS} Feather Dress - 50L fridays
Shoes: N-core White Stiletto - (not available anymore afaik, but there are other very VERY lovely group gifts... and some of the hottest high heels in SL)

No comments:

Post a Comment